CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - SPRING CONFERENCE, Belterra Casino Resort, Florence, Indiana
Presentation Submission Deadline: January 17, 2020
You're invited to submit an abstract for presentation at the Kentucky Bluegrass and Indiana Chapters of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society Annual Spring Conference, April 15-16, 2020.
Presentations are scheduled for 45 minutes. The focus should be on a particular topic or case study that demonstrates lessons learned—as opposed to commercial promotion. We're seeking content that highlights activities throughout Kentucky, Indiana, and surrounding states.
Multiple submissions are welcome. If your presentation is selected, you will receive one complimentary registration per presentation to the conference.
- Care Coordination, Culture of Care, Population Health & Social Determinants of Health (SDOH)
- Clinical Informatics & Clinical Engagement
- Data Analytics/Clinical & Business Intelligence
- Delivery Innovation, Security Innovation, or Innovation in the Universe of Healthcare
- Information Governance
- Precision Medicine & the Promise of Genomics
- Process Improvement/Workflow/Change Management
- Provider Identification, Data Integrity, Data Management
- Value-based Care/Population Health
SCORING AND NOTIFICATION
Abstracts will be evaluated against each of these criteria:
- Quality of content (merit, style, relevance)
- Educational potential — the presentation should be focused on providing relevant content such as built around a case study or detailing an improvement process
- Presentations by vendor companies should be accompanied by a provider organization
- Absence of commercial promotion (products and services) — these abstracts will not be considered
- Presenters will be notified of abstract selections in early February.
COMPLIMENTARY CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
If the presentation is accepted, one presenter will receive a complimentary full conference registration. Limit (1) one speaker per presentation.
Note: Speakers will not be reimbursed for hotel, travel, meals, or other presentation-related expenses.