Thank you for visiting our website!
The Indiana Chapter of HIMSS is offering sponsorships for our educational and networking events for FY2022 (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022). Your sponsorship helps the chapter provide valuable educational programming at a very affordable price and will benefit your business through exposure to members and attendees.
The Indiana Chapter of HIMSS is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporation whose mission is to “Lead endeavors in Indiana that optimize health engagements and care outcomes through information and technology.” It serves all professionals who believe that health can and should be improved through information and technology.
- With nearly 1,200 members representing 50+ healthcare providers in Indiana
Participation in Chapter events will be a mix of virtual and face-to-face formats. Here is a preliminary list of events that are currently on the calendar or in the planning stages:
- The Healthy Mom + Baby Innovation Competition 2.0 – September 15, 2021
- Indiana Chapter Member Social & Learning Happy Hour – September 2021
- The Health Mom & Baby Datapalooza – March 4, 2022
- HIMSS 2022 Annual Conference (March 14 – 18, 2022) in Orlando, FL - The Chapter will host a member reception during the conference on March 16.
- Indiana & Kentucky Virtual Spring Conference – April/May 2022
- Health IT Webinar – May 2022
Please take some time to review the details of our four levels of annual sponsorship – each with an array of value-based benefits designed to meet your company’s specific needs. We also have conference specific sponsorships available.
The Chapter appreciates sponsors whose financial assistance helps to offset the costs of ongoing operation and of specific events.
Sponsor Programs – Annual Commitment
- Corporate Sponsor - $4,000 per year
- Executive Sponsor - $1,250 per year
- Associate Sponsor - $750 per year
- Virtual Spring Conference Executive Sponsor - $500 specific for this conference
- Special Event Sponsor – Fees vary
Corporate Sponsor - $4,000
- Recognition as Corporate Sponsor on the Indiana Chapter website for 12 months, including logo recognition and brief (75-word maximum) description of your company and link to company website.
- Feature content – case study or video – on Chapter website
- Two (2) event sponsorships and opportunity to provide educational presentation to attendees.
- Author an educational article for one of the quarterly Indiana Chapter sent to Indiana Chapter of HIMSS members.
- Your logo on promotional materials for all Chapter events for 12 months.
- Four complimentary registrations to the Chapter Reception at the HIMSS National Conference.
Executive Sponsor - $1,250
- Recognition as an Executive Sponsor on the Indiana Chapter Website and Chapter newsletter.
- Logo recognition as Executive Sponsor on the Indiana Chapter website for 12 months, including logo recognition and brief (50-word maximum) description of your company and link to company website
- One (1) Virtual event sponsorship and opportunity to provide educational presentation to attendees.
Associate Sponsor - $750
Acknowledgment as an Associate Sponsor on the Indiana Chapter Website and Chapter newsletter.
Recognition as Associate Sponsor on the Indiana Chapter website throughout the year, including logo recognition.
Special Event Sponsor
At the discretion of the Indiana Chapter leadership, the Chapter may offer from time to time, individual Sponsorship opportunities that do not fall within the definition of current Sponsorship offerings or are in addition to the Sponsorship opportunities listed above.
For additional information about events, programs, and sponsorship of the Indiana Chapter of HIMSS, and about becoming a sponsor, please email us at Indiana.email@example.com.
We also invite your comments and suggestions, as we seek continuous improvement in the value that we offer to our members, to our sponsors, to HIMSS, and to healthcare. Thank you!