Greetings, Indiana HIMSS members!
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Indiana Chapter of HIMSS, I would like to thank you for your membership and your dedication to the advancement of healthcare.
As your Indiana chapter leadership, we are continually focusing on providing you the tools, resources, and development programs to assist you with your professional goals. I encourage you to visit our website often (http://indiana.himsschapter.org/) for information about upcoming events, resources, and opportunities for involvement.
Do not miss the major events in 2018:
- HIMSS18 – Sunday, March 4 – Friday, March 10, 2018
- Communities Carnival – Tuesday, March 6 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Indiana and Bluegrass Kentucky HIMSS Joint Luncheon – Thursday, March 8 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- The Health Informatics Tri-State Summit - October 25, 2018, provided by the University of Southern Indiana in partnership with IN HIMSS.
Also, check out the recap of our event this past fall:
- The 2017 Indiana Medicaid Data Challenge, held at Regenstrief Institute in downtown Indianapolis on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Teams of participants competed to demonstrate innovative visualization and analyses of Medicaid healthcare information that was de-identified and released by the Indiana Management Performance Hub (MPH).
And thanks again to everyone who came out to the The Midwest Fall Technology Conference – an annual collaboration of the HIMSS Midwest Area Chapters - Indiana, Wisconsin Dairyland, Greater Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota and Iowa – October 22-24, 2017.
Please return to our site regularly, or check us out on Twitter and LinkedIn for additional partnerships and events!
Speaking of involvement – there are many opportunities for you to engage with your fellow chapter members: attending an event, volunteering to host and coordinate a meeting, speaking to students at local colleges and universities, or serving on the Chapter Program, Membership or Communications Committees. If you are interested or have any feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We feel confident you will enjoy the many opportunities the Indiana Chapter of HIMSS will provide to network with your peers and we look forward to our work together.
Stay current. Stay engaged.
Gabriela Mustata Wilson, PhD, MSc, FHIMSS
President - Indiana Chapter of HIMSS