Indiana Chapter of HIMSS
We’re so glad you’re here!
The Indiana Chapter of HIMSS is one of over sixty (63 to be exact!) affiliated chapters of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), the largest health care information systems professional organization in the nation.
Purpose: to bring health care professionals together to promote the exchange of experiences and knowledge among colleagues, and to assist members in their professional growth. We accomplish this objective by presenting educational seminars/conferences, networking opportunities, and a forum for the exchange of ideas among those committed to the goal of improving patient care through the effective use of information technology.
Who we are: Chapter members come from diverse backgrounds, all involved in some aspect of health care information systems and management. Our members consist of professionals from hospitals and clinical organizations, third-party payors, administrators, information technology vendors, consultants, management engineers, telecommunications professionals, physicians, nurses and medical informatics professionals – essentially anyone interested in the trends of health care information and management systems.
Please visit our Membership page to learn more and join. Check out any one of our event pages to learn more about what we’re doing.
• Experience opportunities to grow professionally
• Enjoy career investment, development, and advancement
• Network with other health care professionals
• Take advantage of educational and leadership opportunities
• Contribute to the collective voice for health care professionals
• Influence the direction of our industry
• Experience opportunities to submit and publish your work and get other’s publications
• Appreciate the convenience and value of being part of our chapter
We look forward to collaborating with you! We are actively seeking to develop new partnerships and Sponsor Relationship for the 2020-2021 and future fiscal years!
2018 HIMSS Medium Chapter of the Year!
Thanks to our 1000+ outstanding members and amazing community, corporate, governmental, and other partners, and our sponsors across Indiana, our chapter was awarded the 2018 HIMSS Medium Chapter of the Year Award.